mc94301
2003/03/25
      ( 12:05 PM ) cxjo  
cybered by a bot
this was.. interesting....
her: Hi, I was
wondering ir maybe you wanted to chat? :)
me: uhmm.... i guess it
depends
her: i have a few pics
on my site.. im not ugly.. there is a link to it in my profile.
look for elisabeth on that pge. thats me.
her: asl (ae sex
location)?
her: 24/f/new yotk
her: so what are you
upp to xxxxx?
me: 26/m/san francisco
me: heh
me: call me mitch
her: cool. i was just
hangin out. kinda bord.. kinda hrny :)
her: feel like cybering
with me ? please pleqse...
me: i think yer in it for
the money!
me: hahaha
her: should i take that
as a yes?
her: ill justt take
that as a yes :)
me: idon't even know if
you're agirl
her: tell me how you
would fuck me sweets.. while I peel off thse panties
me: eek! is that a
dick?!?
her: i wanna feel your
cock in me
me: hehehe
her: oh yes.. keep
going.. while i slide my hand down between my legs and part my moist
lips
her: hoh it feels sp
good. i wish i could put your cock in my mouth
me: are all the girls in NY
like this?
me: i've met a few girls
from NY recently
her: open my website so
you can look at me while im sucking you use the link i my profile!
her: what do you think
off my pics?
me: you're a robot
me: but you're really good
at it
her: what?? what is a
bot?
me: hahaha
her: shit the phone.
dont stop stroking it. hold on...
me: not a bot
me: a robot
me: i'm really impressed by
your work
me: i'm also a software
developer
her: sorry, I have to
take this call, probly take bout five minutes. If you want, come tomy
page and lets finish this. I have my cam on there cyberfungirls dot com
look for Liz
me: take it easy, dude
me: if you ever get my
messages
me: i think you're the
bomb, even if you are a slimy spammer :)
me: see you in
"blockville"!

#
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Comments: Post a Comment


contact me by email. Who am I?

dailies: when i have time: RSS feed
archives:


in search of...

Powered by Blogger