mc94301
2003/05/07
      ( 12:05 PM ) cxjo  
being realistic
i'm thinking of selling my digi 001 and picking up an MBox. the truth is, i can't really go on using my G3, as digidesign will no longer support it with the OSX versions of their software. compound that with the fact that my firewire drive doesn't work in the G3 in OS9.2, and you'll see how something has to give. the nice thing about the MBox is i can use it with the G4.. at which point why should i keep the G3 at all? so then i started thinking about all the other stuff around the house i could sell... maybe i should quit my job, sell all my stuff, and move onto the boat keeping only my G4 laptop (the powerbook of doom) an MBox, mics, and a few random things to record. hmmmm....

#
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Comments: Post a Comment


contact me by email. Who am I?

dailies: when i have time: RSS feed
archives:


in search of...

Powered by Blogger