mc94301
2003/05/15
      ( 1:13 PM ) cxjo  
Love Embargo
12 bar blues. special thanks to VJ for help with lyrics ;)


[refrain]
E
Margo! Lift your love embargo..
A
Margo! Lift your love embargo, baby,
B A E
Margo! Lift your love embargo

[verse]
Lift your sanctions Cuz I'm gettin' anxious
Drop your shorts I'm docking in your ports
Forget the U.N. We don't need no world courts

[refrain]

[verse]
Never been a member Of the WTO
But that doesn't mean We can't have a go
Trade with me Or I guess you'll never know

[refrain]

[verse]
Asked the IMF For an advance on my loan
Come on baby Throw me a bone
Promise me that And I'll make you moan

[refrain]

[verse]
Forget NAFTA I'll tell ya what I'm after
Nothin' in life is free But for a small price, you can have me
Free trade is just Another sexy fantasy

[refrain]

#
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Comments: Post a Comment


contact me by email. Who am I?

dailies: when i have time: RSS feed
archives:


in search of...

Powered by Blogger