mc94301
2003/08/18
      ( 6:59 PM ) cxjo  
16655
on another note, an email i just received:

I'm passing this along as you are valued friends.
This worked for me and I think it may work for you. I have found Inner Peace.
Recently I read an article that stated: The best way to achieve inner peace is to Finish Things You Have Started.
So today I finished two large bags of potato chips, the last half of a chocolate cream pie, a nearly fullbottle of Jose Cuervo, a small box of Godiva Chocolates and I slapped the living shit out of someone I have never liked.
I feel better than I have felt for a long time.
Please pass this along to a friend who is in need of Inner Peace.

#
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Comments: Post a Comment


contact me by email. Who am I?

dailies: when i have time: RSS feed
archives:


in search of...

Powered by Blogger