mc94301
2003/08/22
      ( 3:34 PM ) cxjo  
cleaning
i'm gonna clean up my spaces. really. i mean it. my cube is a mess, as are my closet and the garage. it's like in that vonnegut story, when one of the characters is asked about all the mess on his desk and his response is something like: "you think that's bad, you should see what it looks like in here," while tapping on his temple. but really, i need to become more lightweight in case i need to move or whatever.. last time we moved we had movers, so i threw out almost nothing. this is bad. i used to be able to move everything i own in a 1980 VW rabbit. those days are no more. now i have all this crap ... arg.

#
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Comments: Post a Comment


contact me by email. Who am I?

dailies: when i have time: RSS feed
archives:


in search of...

Powered by Blogger