mc94301
2003/08/04
      ( 1:51 PM ) cxjo  
wake up!
i'm really gonna start waking up early.. i promise! commuting is taking its toll on my automobiles, and i can't afford to drive any more during the week. the auxilliary cars (BB and grey) need to be sold or donated to charity. whitey i will keep for weekend use (stupid caltrain doesn't run on weekends). but i need to do a lot of work on whitey to get to a respectable condition. meanwhile, it's bikes and trains and skateboards for me! i have so many books i've been meaning to read.. it really makes sense. lot's of time on trains is good. also, i can probably convince juraj to drop me off on the way to work, too.

#
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Comments: Post a Comment


contact me by email. Who am I?

dailies: when i have time: RSS feed
archives:


in search of...

Powered by Blogger