mc94301
2003/11/03
      ( 5:18 PM ) cxjo  
i rule
just got off the phone with a merrill lynch guy who was looking to sell me on some mutual funds. i spent 10 minutes telling him they need to start investigating progressive socially responsible investing. he said they are open to all types of investors (or at least their money)... but he'd never even heard the term SRI before. so i schooled him!!

anyway.. i'm opening my account with peter camejo's outfit tomorrow.. yay! and they will even advise me on how to invest my 401k (even tho it's not part of their account). if you are interested, here is the site. or just send an email to mehul and tell him mitch sent you.

#
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Comments: Post a Comment


contact me by email. Who am I?

dailies: when i have time: RSS feed
archives:


in search of...

Powered by Blogger