mc94301
2004/03/25
      ( 11:58 AM ) cxjo  
i approve of clarke's motive
and he seems to say some interesting, NON-PARTISAN stuff. read the salon.com interview and you'll surely agree with me:

"I was seeking to create a debate about how we should have, in the past, and how we should, in the future, deal with the war on terrorism. When they say it's an election year, and therefore you're creating not just a debate but a political debate, what are they suggesting? That I should have waited until November to publish it, waited until after the election? I don't see why we have to delay that debate, just because there's an election."

the point is not to be partisan or push political agendas, the point is to address issues that affect the people you presume to represent, REGARDLESS OF PARTY AFFILIATION! of course, if you represent chevrontexacoshellmobil, you're bang on.

#
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Comments: Post a Comment


contact me by email. Who am I?

dailies: when i have time: RSS feed
archives:


in search of...

Powered by Blogger