mc94301
2004/04/05
      ( 4:54 PM ) cxjo  
the ikea invader
so i spent part of yesterday sneaking around ikea looking for spare parts for my and juraj's furniture. i managed to grab the 2 screws juraj needed off of floor models and from a $7 bag of spare parts. all i can say is it's no wonder this guy is so freakin rich.. $7 for a bag of crap they swept up from the leftovers of the floor models?? and they still try to sell the floor models and returns in the "as-is" section? after reading that article i don't feel so bad about snagging $.10 worth of ikea hardware. but they still couldn't provide me with the pieces i need to complete my furniture unless i have the receipt. good luck.

#
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Comments: Post a Comment


contact me by email. Who am I?

dailies: when i have time: RSS feed
archives:


in search of...

Powered by Blogger